Friday, September 23, 2011

The Taste of Magic Release Day

The Taste of Magic is now available again! I'm very excited - it was one of my favorite books to write, and I still take a lot of pride in being an EPIC Ebook Award finalist with it. The best part is that it has that beautiful new cover. Books We Love Publishing has been a pleasure to work with in re-releasing it.

Like many of my stories, this one was inspired by a character on a TV show, and the "What if" game played a huge part in coming up with the idea. And that game continued through probably almost all of the writing of the book, as well. And of course, since I'm a sucker for super-human men, and this was my first work in the paranormal genre, I really had a hell of a lot of fun writing it. I hope you'll have fun reading it. Kat and Adrian are both very stubborn people, but when it comes to matters of the heart, few can withstand the power! :-)

Here's the blurb:


Adrian du Lac is not your average vampire. Nearly two-thousand years old, he uses immortality to his advantage. Though he lives the life of a successful European businessman, what he really wants is to rule the world.

Originally, he sought Katerina Romanov for her latent powers of witchcraft, but now that she’s come of age, his desires have changed. When Katerina succumbs to Adrian’s charms, some fear the vampire will become invincible. As du Lac’s enemies set out to destroy him once and for all, he and Katerina run the risk of losing each other forever.

You can get your hands on a copy at this link: http://bwlpp.com/rosavin.php   And I'll be giving a couple of copies away - here and on Twitter. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Will have to kindle this one even though I have the paper copy. Janet

    ReplyDelete